The new and exclusive T2 Full bypass is now available on Windows with support of the last iBridge version 7.x
- You must check your device before registering it using iRa1n v3.0
- ONLY iBridge 7.x are supported.
- You must plug your device in internet recovery mode first and then turn it into DFU mode.
Follow these steps to restore your MacBook after the bypass :
1. Start up from macOS Recovery: To start the restoration process,
restart your MacBook and hold down the Command + R keys until you see the login screen.
This will bring you to the macOS Recovery screen.
2. Choose a restore option: From the macOS Recovery screen, you can choose to either restore from a Time Machine backup or reinstall macOS.
Follow the prompts to complete the restoration process.
3. Finish the process: Once the restoration is complete, your
MacBook will restart, and you will be prompted to set up your device as if it were brand new.
Follow the prompts to complete the setup process and you should be good to go!
Delivery time: Instant
Bulk orders allowed: No
Order type: Serial number
Service type: Server
Submit to verify allowed: No
Cancellation allowed: No
Order processing: API